Fund for Aids and Social adaptation of disabled people
Fund for Aids and Social adaptation of disabled people “Quality of life” sees the need for a direct implementation and realization of the following tasks:
1. Assistance and support to disabled people in acquisition of prosthetic products.
2. Acquisition, maintenance and provision the disabled people with rehabilitation equipment.
3. Carrying out of activities aimed at job creation and assistance in employment of disabled people and other socially disadvantaged groups.
4. Carrying out the activities aimed at integrating the disabled people and socially disadvantaged groups in society.
5. Provision of free legal assistance to disabled people and socially disadvantaged groups, as well as legal education of the population.